AI Intelligent LED Lighting, super-Yacht class Science, IIoT, NSA Class A1 Rules BlockIQnet Cybersecure
You are protected by NSA Class A1 Rules Test your sites with XM Cyber, Israel.
News:) Headline News: Intellijoule to launch in Florida and other-ports-of-call:
Intellijoule's Intelligent wireless Cybersecure beacon, the LSBDyn superYacht class, scientifically useful. See pictures below:
About Intellijoule, Inc:
Applied scientific investigation and Mil-Q focused design & production. Update: 20190927:14:08 CST
An invention and solution engine Intellijoule, Inc., located in Minnesota, creates disruptive enabling technologies.
The concepts herein are based in part on our published Caltech-JPL and Los Alamos National Laboratory experiences.
We produce using our BlockIQnet secured vendors.
People of Intellijoule were first in Lightwave IoT communications, Caltech 1994, now called LiFi
Intellijoule's Alumijoule 2K-2048K lumen intelligent LED fixtures mount anywhere, fixed or mobile. 'OR' MUX renewables and mains. Applied hosted options: AI-based: Alumijoule fixtures host sensors, SCADA, IIoT. Fuel cells, H2, Li-ion and beyond. WiFi, Alumijoule includes BLE, Signal, and data. Renewable power over Cu clad optical fiber twisted pair.
12K- 2048K lumen. Mil-Q compliant. intelligent fixtures connecting IIoT Intelligence via our 'quantum' blockchain concept.
Intellijoule introduces 'Sencrete' sensors for concrete and plastic structures or any structure: Tiny in size, the Sencrete embedded module can sense strain, cracking, dielectric properties, temperature, and state-of- cure concurrently.
News:) Intellijoule's intelligent lighting technologies now proven again: Intellijoule pioneered these concepts at Caltech, Pasadena, CA in 1993-4 Caltech-JPL. (Goto: LEDs Magazine 20190419)
High-lumen Alumijoule LED lights factory
The Sun Inside!
Fabrication facilities Minneapolis, MN
Production facility MSP-STP
Intellijoule IIoT LED and energy research:
- NREL.gov renewable energy AI optimization rules for multiplexing energy sources.
- Intelligent LED fixture Nuclear EMP mitigation with R&D partner LANL.gov
- Linking by WiFi, LTE, LiFi, LIDAR, 5-G Cellular, and twisted-pair copper shielded hybrid plastic optical fiber.
- Artificial Intelligence: New, beyond LSTM with partner Wolfram, Inc. and XM Cyber, Israel.
- Security, NSA Class A1. (Patent Pending),
- RFID interrogation. See CES show. Dutch lead. 20190108.
- Millimeter-wave 5G and WiFi-6 small-cell areas
- Fixture to fixture deep-learning-swarm beacon communications with IIoT control.
- Reflective prisms hosting modulators, sensors, sound, camera, Lidar motion detection, active RFID.
- MIL 217F, MIL Std-1553-C,461/462, MIL Std 810
- DIY installation.
- HVAC, H2O purification and testing via the light system. (Patent Pend)
- Deep Learning for drones having the LED fixture as a home base. And, SCADA from fixtures.
- Drone tossing technology extends the distance-stealth of tiny low-cost drones.
- Data and power to LEDs via copper-clad Plastic Optical Fiber twisted-pair wound on the optional fluid tubing. (US patent pending).
Wireless AI-enabled swarming sensing XCVR beacons, Nano LED lighting, tiny mobile & fixed laboratories.
IR, UV, V-Light substances analysis, science tools, LiFi, BLE, beacons, Sensors, tiny scales-grams, quick load and transfer of chemicals, chemistry, dosimeter, nano-laboratory, Nano-PLC & smart process controllers, all possible in the LSBDyn.
Priced from 99$. Buy one or all of the listed LSBDyn hosted technologies. 'What's in your Dyn?'
Contact us at Intellijoule@intellijoule.com.
Send for application notes.
Call Intellijoule or email 651-738-1965. email@example.com.
To see our other inventions go to sub-pages below:
Intellijoule offers the only secure Intelligent LED lighting hosting of multiple technologies protected by NSA Level A1 cybersecurity rules. No other lighting or IIoT can be this secure!! Ask Boeing, Grumman, CIA, Lockheed, Unisys, Honeywell.
Intellijoule sells directly via the Internet.
Contact Intellijoule, Inc. by phone: 651-738-1965.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send payment to Charles@intellijoule.com via Paypal.
Luminaries: Intellijoule 'blast-tolerant' LED fixtures: 12k, 24k, 48k, 96 k, and 256 k lumens Call or email for quotes.
News:) Tiny drones permit precision swarming using Alumijoule fixtures as 'home-base' now possible!
News:) Intellijoule adopts Wolfram.com as the prime source of mathematics computing and AI.
Intellijoule adopts Henkel TIM (Thermal Interface) products.
Intellijoule adopts Payton America and Coilcraft high-power Planar Magnetics.
News:> Our LSBDyn CryptoBeacon works on WiFi and LiFi, off or on or connected to the Internet.
Our little White Cloud travels with you and you are LSBDyn secure on our BlockIQnet chain, NSA Class A1 kernel rules.
News:) Thank you, MIT for confirming our LittleSmartBlocks as "plugs and plays" micro-laboratories. "https://techxplore.com/news/2018-05-modular-blocks-enable-labs-world.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter"
News:) Intellijoule invented Block Intelligent QuantumNet, BlockIQnet, the next big move to replace legacy blockchains.
News:) Intellijoule invents the first energy and money management blockchain (Our 'BlockIQnet') to be possessing NSA level A1 IoT security features that eliminate the delays and energy demands afflicting, for example, on energy grids and Bitcoin-like blockchains.
News:) IoT security need is summed up by Dr. Roger Schell, former NSA Deputy Director, MIT Alum, and friend.
"The real question is whether you can help find anyone that cares enough to choose to take action to provide dramatically better security. Every major IoT vendor and others have chosen NOT to do so, but instead, use vulnerable OS's that need an unending stream of security patches." This is why Intellijoule began going beyond the legacy OS and kernels by introducing IntelliCyberSOS GEMSOS of Aesec, Inc
News:) Intellijoule introduces world's first TI.com inspired GaN-based LED augmented smart drivers with onboard spintronics monitoring and coupling from NVE Corporation.
Intellijoule founder's contribution: 1993-4 at Caltech dark light data transmission from existing high, low, and turned off high-lumen lighting confirmed at Dartmouth University.
News:) Save big Shekels using our energy MUX OR'ing of mains, PV, Wind, Fuel Cell (H2), Genset, and, Batteries,
News:) The 'LSBDyn' our virtual and real energy token for the IoT and energy markets. Buy our virtual currency LSBDyns from us, use them anywhere to buy almost anything, trade them for value, via PayPal.
News:) Fluid cooled converters and LEDs, plus air and water purification, temperature control, remote and local gas detection, including humidity control done concurrently. (patent pending).
News:) Intelligent LED Update! Intellijoule invents the world's first Intelligent LED, the I-LED with loss-less temperature compensation. (patent pending). Details:
- Unique thermal management wafers design with Cree-Intellijoule only, technology.
- Operates to 96 k lumens per LED set. (CXA3590)
- Drive several LEDs in parallel from a single driver!
- The I-LED works with any 'buck' or 'boost' driver.
Four & Eight-channel LED driver that is also a general-purpose intelligent power supply. BlockIQnet NREL.gov compliant smart swarms!
Agencies approved 600W or 1200W, 48VDC 4 and 8-channel powers supplies stack-able to 2400 W & 4800 W power units.
DCV(80 to 400) & VAC to 304, AC and DC with MUXed inputs from renewables. Isolated 48V dc outputs. Power supply system yield 0.95 PF, 95% efficiency, round trip -20 to 85C. Intellijoule, Vox Power and Vicor mutual adaptations.
- Programmable voltage and constant current outputs meet all codes. Host microcontroller on board with USB ports
- Mixed output use of modules permits programmable powering of many devices on isolated channels not used by LEDs.
- PWM with IIoT linking and use as battery chargers, UPS or process controllers.
- MUXing Mains, PV, gen-sets, the wind, fuel cells, EV's, and batteries in any combination fixed or mobile, for 75%-100% energy savings over legacy LED lighting.
Created in Industrial & Military MFG facilities in Minnesota, USA. 2289 Cedar Street, Lino Lakes MN. 55038 Phone 651-738-1965. Email Intellijoule@Intellijoule.com ( Updated 20190124 ). See additional inventions on pages below:
The LSBDyn Smart beacon
15 K Lumen intelligent fixture with MUX renewables,
Bluetooth, WiFi, 5-G cellular, 12 sensors. Diffuser options!