Alumijoule LED Specifications (Email to us features you like)
Be sure to read all instructions carefully and call Intellijoule or email for guidance when needed. 651-738-1965. firstname.lastname@example.org
About intellijoule, Inc: The invention and solution engine. Phone 651-738-1965. Intellijoule@intellijoule.com
First, in Lightwave IoT communications, Caltech 1993, now called LiFi, wireless sensor & effector enriched intelligent LED lighting hosting IoT applications beyond lighting.
Intellijoule, Inc., located in Minnesota, creates disruptive enabling technologies with the world's best partners. The concepts herein are based on our published Caltech-JPL experience.
Intellijoule sells directly via the Internet. Contact Intellijoule, Inc. at phone 651-738-1965 or email email@example.com.
Prices: Intelligent Alumijoule LED fixtures: 16k, 32k, 64 k, 128 k, and 256 k lumens Call for qty quotes. American production for everyone, esp. for defense.
News:) Intel created our Intel Joule IoT microcontroller SBC for us with WiFi and Bluetooth in a mini PCB. NSA A1 complaint Cybersecurity is possible with Intel Joule.
News:) Intel adopts Intellijoule's Intelligent MUX OR'ing method for Intel DFI to charge EV's. Thank you for the compliment, Intel, for recognizing the Genius of Intellijoule!
News:) Intellijoule's idea, 1993 at Caltech, for dark light data transmission from existing high lumen LED lighting was confirmed again today by researchers at Dartmouth University. Intellijoule is covered by a patent filing in 2012 and proposal to the Air Force March 31, 2016.
News:) Save the big bucks using our energy MUX OR'ing.
News:) Intellijoule introduces first Ethereum Blockchain management of energy, lighting efficiency, and the Dyn, a virtual and physical token. The path to IoT security. Thank you, MIT.edu, Ethereum, and Aesec.com
News:) Intellijoule introduces the LED local NSA compliant cloud computing using Aesec.com GEMSOS and Ethereum Blockchain. IoT security need is summed up by Dr. Roger Schell, former NSA deputy Director. "The real question is whether you can help find anyone that cares enough to choose to take action to provide dramatically better security. The rough elevator pitch for folks like Samsung, Intel and others is:
· As the article says, this attack “takes advantage of the vulnerable security of Internet of Things [IoT] devices”.
· It is scientifically impossible to build a secure IoT device without a verifiably secure operating system (OS).
· The industry has for decades had the technology to build such a verifiably secure OS, and in fact, at least half a dozen have been built and deployed for decades without ever having a reported security patch. This technology, called a “security kernel”, is detailed in an open standard called TCSEC Class A1.
· To produce any IoT device, every vendor bases their product on someone’s OS. For a secure device, they have to deliberately choose a Class A1 security kernel. Every major IoT vendor, including Samsung, Intel, and others, has chosen NOT to do so, but instead use vulnerable OSs that need an unending stream of security patches.
· A commercial off the shelf (COTS) security kernel product is available today that an IoT vendor, like Samsung and Intel, can choose to use to produce a secure IoT device in a couple of years."
News:) Ask about Intellijoule 'Sun in Cylinder' lighting eliminates legacy utility grid altogether. Patent Pend.
News:) Fluid cooled Converters and LEDs via coolant pipes that concurrently hosts data optical fiber, DC and AC power to fixtures in one hybrid cable.
News:) Heat capture by lighting fixtures, air purification, temperature control, including humidity control moves lighting to a new domain.(patent pending).
News :) Intelligent LED Update! Intellijoule invents world's first Intelligent LED, the I-LED with loss-less temperature compensation. (patent pending). Details:
Agencies approved 4 and 8-channel 600 W & 1200 W power unit, input DCV(80 to 400) & VAC to 304. Isolated 48 Vdc outputs with choices of constant current outputs. 0.95 PF, 98% efficiency, round trip -20 to 85C.
Industrial & Military MFG facilities in Minnesota, USA.
2289 Cedar Street, Lino Lakes, MN 55038